We take support seriously. It's the human face of Universe. We believe that every support ticket is an opportunity to convert a frustrated, confused, or curious customer into a delighted, long-term champion of our company.
We're looking to add a new customer experience wiz to our support team. This person will work with our customers to help solve their problems, walk our customers through the first steps of creating a site they can share with the world, and surface learnings from one-on-one interactions to the team.
We're looking for someone who can turn a frown into a smile. In this role you'll have the freedom to deliver a delightful experience and transform the way we interact with our users on a personal level.
We expect you to bring passion and enthusiasm to every interaction with our customers and team.
- At least 1 year of customer support or customer success experience, ideally for a technology product or creative based capacity
- Enthusiastic passion for helping customers
- Drive to create the best user experience
- Strong communication skills
- Have built a website or two
- Have an excitement for our product
- Have flexible hours to support our customers when they need help. Ideal availability is between 12pm-8pm ET.
- You are a champion of mobile tools and enable users to make the best website possible.
- You thrive talking to our users face to face in video conversations.
- You are curious and creative, and enjoy exploring out of the box solutions
- You would be a master of everything Universe has to offer our users.
- You know how to use the Universe App inside and out, helping a user just getting started to experts that just need a little help taking their site further.
- Respond to support tickets to help our customers in the basics of using Universe.
- Drive user research by providing insights from your conversations and reporting your findings.
Universe is the world's first website builder designed for mobile phones. Our mission is to empower everyone to build the internet, starting with serious websites built in minutes.
We value individual agency and ownership—which guides our product design and our company’s culture. While other companies offer lots of perks, we prioritize your freedom: work from anywhere, in the way you’re at your best. We believe that an individual’s capacity for growth is far larger than most understand, and we’ve designed an environment to support rapid, continuous learning. Ideas here come from everyone, initiative is respected, and quality matters. We are here to build something special and enduring.
This job is open to anyone, anywhere in the U.S., but we'll need you to work an EST schedule.
Customer Experience Specialist